Anti-Aging Peptide Therapy
Peptides are the latest therapy in regenerative medicine. Study shows that peptides have the ability to boost your body’s own natural growth hormone production, they are considered by many the traditional Human Growth Hormone therapy replacement.
Request an appointment for Anti-Aging Peptide Therapy in Scottsdale by calling (480) 579-5290
What are peptides?
They are small amino acid (proteins) and they have great biological benefits for our health. They can be used to improve symptoms for: pain management, autoimmune conditions, aesthetic, neurological, weight loss, etc. Peptides are produced in compounding pharmacies.
Autoimmune and Tissue Repair
Thymosin Alpha 1:
It works on the immune system as follows:
• Helps to improve macrophages and B cells.
• Improves immune response.
• Balances Th1/Th2.
Thymosin Beta 4:
• Its primary function is repairing tissue.
• It helps in regenerating, protecting and remodeling injured tissue.
• It comes from the natural polypeptide Epithalamin.
• It helps to reduce lipids oxidation and to normalize T cells.
• It works as an antioxidant and helps with emotional stress.
• It has shown to help lengthen telomeres in human cells.
• It helps to tighten loose skin and improves skin’s density and firmness.
• It decreases fine lines and fine wrinkles, photodamage and hyperpigmentation.
• It has been shown that the combination of GHK-CU/ Argireline/ Leuphasil helps to reduce wrinkles 24.62% in 28 days.
• It potentially increases growth hormones and IGF-1 production.
• It helps to maintain a steady increase of HGH and IGF-1 with no increase in prolactin, inducing fat loss, and promoting protein synthesis – thereby promoting growth.
Like CJC 1295, Tesamorelin is a growth releasing hormone. It has multi-functions:
• Helps to decrease C-reactive protein (CRP).
• Has cognitive effects.
• Decreases adipose tissue and triglycerides.